Interested in learning how to code? Want to learn the Ruby programming language? In this project we will follow the Learn To Code curriculum (http://docs.railsbridge.org/learn-to-code/
) from RailsBridge. Teachers and assistants will help guide everyone through the lessons.
Topics covered are:
- The command line and why we use it
- Strings, Arrays, Variables, Objects, Loops, Files
- Object concepts like Methods
- How to run your Ruby code interactively (irb) or from a file
- Make a very simple website run on your own computer